Thursday, June 4, 2009

Benson & Me

Last night Jack and I finally rented Marley & Me. I was a complete wreck throughout the entire movie. I'm way too attached to our dog and it became evident from the way I reacted to this movie! It was such a good movie b/c it perfectly portrayed the behavior of labs, although I must say Benson is slightly better behaved. I think the movie got to Jack a little too. He let Benson sleep with us last night. He NEVER does that:)

We are leaving for the beach Saturday and I am going to try my best not to worry about all the work I have on my plate. I've had mostly bridals lately so my posts have been pretty pictureless. I'll have Kirk's engagement and Jessica's wedding bloggable in hopefully a few weeks. Until then, I'm peacin out until June 15th!

Here's my Benson chillin in his chair:)

benny

No comments: