Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kayleigh • Greenville, sc newborn photographer

Things I'm learning...

1) To store up eternal treasures.
Our church gave everyone this book to read. It's been amazing in pointing out how blessed and selfish I am. I'm not taking anything with me when I die, so why let things rule me or my decisions. Why not give all that I can so I can see the joy of meeting peoples' needs. I pray I let Jesus change my selfish heart.

2) Running 10.5 miles stinks. So I'm guessing running 13.1 in a few weeks will stink worse.

3) Chocolate flavored gels you eat while running long distances also stink...YUCK!

4) I don't really like sitting behind a computer all hours of the day. No sedentary lifestyle for me please!

5) I would like to be a personal trainer one day or involved in the fitness industry in some way. (see above)

6) I have the best husband ever. He's amazing. He loves Jesus so much and shows me what a life of true faith looks like. He also is starting a new job that he's going to love and be awesome at... I will miss hanging out with him during the day!

7) The importance of community with fellow believers.

8) The importance of community with nonbelievers.

9) Babies are getting cuter to me every time I see one.

10) I don't want to people please anymore. Gal. 1:10

11) God provides. Always.

12) Not to apologize or keep quiet about my faith.

13) Time is going by faster everyday. I feel like I'm in the movie
Click.

14) Again, babies are getting cuter to me every time I see one.


2Kayleigh

13Kayleigh

36Kayleigh

44Kayleigh

45Kayleigh

47Kayleigh

61Kayleigh

85Kayleigh

88Kayleigh

90Kayleigh

100Kayleigh

106Kayleigh

109Kayleigh

115Kayleigh







No comments: