Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a fan now

I don't know how it happened...i was curious.

I picked up a book you may have heard of called Twilight...just to read a couple of pages and see what the fuss was about. How could people love a book about vampires so much?...I'm pretty sure I made fun of people for reading them...

I am such a hypocrite.

I couldn't stop reading after those few pages. I haven't stopped reading the past two weeks. I went through a book in about 3-4 days. I'm almost done with the 4th and don't want it to end. wow. can't believe I shared this...if you haven't read them, I think you should... good stuff.

Here are a few images from Tia and Bo's wedding. It was a laid back affair on the lake. I love laid back weddings. For some reason I felt like posting smaller images...just felt like switching it up today.

1Tia_Wedding

12Tia_Wedding

17Tia_Wedding

29Tia_Wedding

35Tia_Wedding

47Tia_Wedding

60Tia_Wedding

109Tia_Wedding

183Tia_Wedding

184Tia_Wedding

133Tia_Wedding




No comments: