Friday, February 27, 2009

Perfect Strangers, Family Matters, Full House...


I remember when I couldn't wait for Fridays to come because of the TGIF lineup on ABC. Perfect Strangers, Family Matters, Full House, and I can't remember the last one..maybe Step-by-Step, Who's the Boss, or Growing Pains?? Anyways, watching these shows was definitely the cool thing to do, and you were even cooler when you had friends over to watch them with! O, how i miss those days. These days when I'm around on Friday nights, my show is 20/20. Loser, i know, but the stories just suck you in and leave you with questions until it ends.

My sweet friend Caroline is getting married tomorrow in Asheville and I will be doing her pictures. I'm very excited and can't wait to see the beautiful ceremony. She's going to lose it!:) Pray that there is a break in the rain tomorrow just for her! My friend Megan is going to be helping me out which is a big relief.

It's supposed to snow Sunday. I think this is the last chance for snow this year. I have my fingers crossed. If it does snow and you're stuck inside all day, here is a cool thing I found on Photojojo that you could do to pass the time while warming up from playing in the snow.



I also found a recipe that is worth trying out on a cold snowy day:)...
Brownie in a Mug
whisk together:
4 Tablespoons flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
dash of salt

stir in:
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

microwave 1-1 1/2 minutes.
Let me know how it is!


No comments: