Monday, March 30, 2009

Holland & Justin e-session

So, it's Monday and I am sad to say that I am just now getting the soreness out of my legs from doing P90x legs and back... on THURSDAY! Every time I do legs and back I'm sore for atleast three days and it kills me to even think of doing any exercise in those three days. Maybe one day I'll fully commit to the program and do it every day, but I doubt my body would appreciate the pain it would go through, so for now, I will spare myself.

I loved this session with Holland & Justin. The colors and feel of the pictures remind me of Spring for some reason. Not sure why, maybe the pink shirts? Anyways, here are a few of my favorites followed by a slideshow.

H&J_2

H&J_23

H&J_46

H&J_63

H&J_68

H&J_77

H&J_87

H&J_93

H&J_128








No comments: