Thursday, March 19, 2009

the news

So I mentioned earlier that I had an announcement that had to do with photography. Well, if you haven't figured it out from the new blog header, I am going to begin concentrating more on families, babies, newborns, seniors, engagements, bridals, etc., and less on weddings. I have made this decision based on lots of prayer and guidance from Jesus. I will still do a limited amount of weddings per year and mainly for couples with short engagements (the best kind). I will honor my commitments for the weddings I have booked this summer so far and will provide nothing less than my best for them and am so excited about them all! I basically came to a point where I felt like I needed to choose an area to specialize in and it was clear this was the direction. So, I have for you the new Secondbreath photography...





You will be lucky enough, soon enough, to see some of this little girl again soon!


r_2


r_3

r_4

r_1




No comments: