Thursday, April 9, 2009

I've been slacking

I've been slacking on the blog! sorry. Things have been hectic lately, but I will try to do better. I had three shoots this past weekend and have been editing every chance I get to get through them quick. One was a bridal so I can't show it until after the wedding. She looked stunning though!

I'm pretty excited that Easter is this weekend. It's a time when I'm reminded how unworthy I am and how thankful I am that Jesus rescued me and gave me purpose. He's so good.

I must admit also that I'm excited about the Hannah Montana movie coming out. I called my friend Megan to make sure she told me when her and her little girl were going to see it so i could come a long;) I'm not sure why, but I love feel good, cheesy kids' movies..


I leave you with a Easter pic from this past weekend that I adore. She's so precious.




97

No comments: