Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Zach & Mishelle • Greenville sc engagement photography

I've known Mishelle ever since my first year of college. Her dorm room quickly became the place where you could always find me. Her and her roommate Kirkley, one of my best friends, had so much food in their room...so much candy, and saltiness, and leftovers from tailgates..mmmmm I don't see how I didn't weigh a ton that year. I got to know Mishelle and was privileged enough to live beside/across the hall from her 3 out of 4 of my years at Clemson. I know Zach will be an amazing husband to her and can't wait for their big day in July!

This is just a little preview...




64


90


80


I am working on some baby portraits of a sweet sweet girl I got to meet for the first time last weekend. You will definitely say "awwww" when you see this little one.

I've been reading through Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I put it off for a while and recently started back into it. It's one of those books where there's so much truth put into these statements that just kick you in the gut. Anyways, I wanted to share one that I read recently...


Something is wrong when our lives make sense to unbelievers.

God wants us to trust Him with abandon. He wants to show us how He works and cares for us. He doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn't come true.

No comments: