Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family • Greenville, SC Family photographer

A couple of weeks ago I got to take pictures of the cutest family. I went to high school and played soccer with Kayla (the mom). She's got three of the cutest kids and I was so excited about taking their pictures. We met at Long Shoals Park and just let the kids do their thing. They didn't slow down for a second!

11scrivner_fam

17scrivner_fam

19scrivner_fam

20scrivner_fam

22scrivner_fam

33scrivner_fam

34scrivner_fam

35scrivner_fam

36scrivner_fam

38scrivner_fam

43scrivner_fam

46scrivner_fam

68BWscrivner_fam

75scrivner_fam

93scrivner_fam

94scrivner_fam



My editing process should start to speed up soon since I finally invested in Adobe Lightroom. It's been fun and time consuming experimenting with it, but in the end I know it will save a lot of time.

*Also, if anyone is interested in a Nikon 85mm 1.4 lens let me know!...I'll be posting on Craiglist and maybe Ebay soon!

No comments: