Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch • Greenville, SC maternity photographer

The other day I got to hang out with Christy and JR while doing some maternity pictures. When Christy mentioned doing them at a pumpkin patch I got very excited! It was a lot of fun and very easy to get natural shots of JR because he was enjoying himself by playing with the pumpkins, tractors, and hay. I met with Christy a week before the session to talk over things and I walked away feeling like I had known her forever. She's so friendly and easy to talk to. I hope to work with her again very soon. She should be having baby Levi anyday now! Be praying for her and that the delivery goes smoothly! Here are a few from our session.


Goodall-1-4

Goodall-1-17

Goodall-1-42

Goodall-1-41

Goodall-1-56

Goodall-1-61

Goodall-1-69

Goodall-1-83

Goodall-1-91

Goodall-1-94

Goodall-1-97

Goodall-1-111

Goodall-1-105


No comments: