Tuesday, December 15, 2009

sailboats and sunsets • Greenville, SC family photographer

C Family Part one

The lighting was perfect, the setting was perfect, and the C family was perfect. I loved everything about this shoot. I had so much fun hanging out and getting to know the C family. Young boys are so much fun! I wouldn't mind having a few of them of my own one day...but that's a long way off and ultimately in God's hands. I'm doing two posts because there's just too many I love and I can't choose...First up...

Culler_fam-1-3

Culler_fam-1-8

Culler_fam-1-18

Culler_fam-1-14

Culler_fam-1-24

Culler_fam-1-34

Culler_fam-1-35

Culler_fam-1-44

Culler_fam-1-50

Culler_fam-1-53

Culler_fam-1-55

Culler_fam-1-64

Culler_fam-1-68

Culler_fam-1-69

Culler_fam-1-75

I have to thank Barb at Knack Studios for having her great giveaways! I was pleasantly surprised last week that I had won!! I never win things, so it made my day! Her work is awesome and inspiring..better check it out!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: